Monday, June 11, 2007

Wish ko Lang.









Last Saturday, I was watching one of my favorite Public Service Shows of GMA 7, the show hosted by Vicky Morales entitled "Wish Ko Lang." I really love watching the show because of the Hope(more than the help) that they share to others. Two girls with eye problem were one of the many people the show helped. They were Jocelyn and Jodelyn Tarnal. Aside from the treatment they will get(although they previously cannot afford to even go for a checkup for them to know what is really wrong with their eyes, the received scholarship from the Resources for the Blind, Inc. which will take care of the girl's education from Elementary to High School. Their mother was also given a sewing machine to help her for her rag-selling business. They were able to get featured on the show because of one the station's reporter, Susan Enriquez. I really appreciate the golden things people to just to help and give hope to other people. It is really my biggest ambition in life to start up a foundation that will help young children and old folks. I wanted to share to the world the joy and happiness my girl brings to me. And between you and me, I really wanted to be featured in the show, to be able to be a GMA Kapuso Foundation member even for a day, to go to far places just to help those people who are victims of circumstances. Please send an email message to Wish Ko Lang and ask them if they can grant my wish.Ü Thanks guys(in advanced)

No comments: